招聘 Access Vaughan Quality Assurance Supervisor
CITIZENS FIRST THROUGH SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We have an exciting opportunity in the Access Vaughan Department for an experienced and motivated individual
Access Vaughan Quality Assurance Supervisor
As one of Southern Ontario’s fastest growing cities, with its mix of urban and rural areas, Vaughan is an in-demand place to live and work. Vaughan is considered one of Canada’s most family friendly cities with a dynamic and diverse population of over 300,000. With one of the top performing economies, a growing tourism industry and an enviable portfolio of recreational and cultural venues, this is the place where you want to be.
The Access Vaughan Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for achieving high operational effectiveness to achieve and maintain a superior client experience. This role is considered to be the Subject Matter Expert and a resource for the team, ensuring service excellence is delivered on a consistent basis; develops and maintains relationships with service partners to ensure efficient high level of service is provided resulting in optimal client satisfaction: coordinates, maintains and modified Access Vaughan knowledge tool, as well as the queue in JD Edwards to ensure information is accurate. Develops and facilitates training sessions, provides ongoing coaching and development and ensures appropriate schedule in order to ensure a high level of staff capability, engagement and service levels.
Qualifications and experience:
- Community College Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Customer Communications or suitable equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in customer service/call centre environment including two (2) years’ coordinating the work of others as a quality assurance supervisor or team manager.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in call centre operations and workforce management methodologies and technologies.
- Solid experience in staff planning, forecasting, scheduling and conflict resolution in a unionized customer service environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled w/ exceptional oral / written communication skills and command of English.
- Experience in developing and facilitating training as required.
- Proven ability to develop reports, analyze problems and formulate solution involving appropriate resources.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to successfully cope in a demanding, fast paced environment with constant changes in procedures and workload.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment and familiarity with computer software applications such as Power Point and Excel applications and ability to learn call tracking software and corporate database. Experience in using call routing software.
10. Knowledge of, or demonstrated ability in, the City’s core competencies and relevant functional competencies. Valid ‘G’ driver’s license in good standing and reliable vehicle for corporate use.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, as required
In addition to offering a competitive compensation package, we have a strong focus on health and wellness, including fitness facilities and family-focused benefits. If you are an energetic person who is interested in bringing your knowledge and passion for service excellence to the City of Vaughan, please forward your resume in MS Word or PDF only, quoting File 14-1692-SM in the subject line by 4:30 pm Wednesday February 5, 2014 to:
Human Resources Department
City of Vaughan, 2141 Major Mackenzie Drive
Vaughan, ON L6A 1T1
Fax 905-832-8575 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The City of Vaughan is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. The City of Vaughan is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Applicant information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 (S.O. 2001,c.25) and will be used to determine qualifications for employment with The Corporation of the City of Vaughan. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Director of the Human Resources Department, 2141 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan, ON, L6A 1T1, (905) 832-8585.