星期四, 23 5月 2013 23:24

2013 Toronto Door Open Event开放的所有建筑清单

作者 
给本项目评分
(0 得票数)

2013-5-23

2013 Toronto Door Open Event开放的所有建筑清单。

这个是超级搜索的页面。功能很强大的。

 

比如选择Open Saturday, Parking-Free, Categories:Kid-friendly activities, 得到的结果

另外还有带地图和建筑标记的版本,见http://www.torontomeet.com/index.php/threads/living-and-shopping/item/471-2013-toronto-door-open

All Buildings
   

Creators, Makers and Innovators

This year's theme is entitled 'Creators, Makers and Innovators' and features many older buildings that have been redesigned, re-invented and re-purposed into modern 21st century spaces that host collaborative teams of imaginative people who are creating new ways of thinking, making and doing.

Print quick reference lists of the 2013 Buildings: Saturday, May 25 andSunday, May 26 

 Green Background on Building listing indicates: "A candidate for "Green Doors Open", an initiative run by the Canada Green Building Council – Greater Toronto Chapter and the Clean Air Partnership to increase awareness of the benefits of green buildings in our region."

 
 

401 Richmond Street West

401 Richmond St W
Telephone: 416-595-5900
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
401 Richmond Street West is a heritage-designated industrial building that was originally constructed for the Macdonald Manufacturing Company from 1899 - 1923. The building operated as a tin factory best known for it's lithographic work. That artisti... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Applewood, The Shaver Homestead

450 The West Mall 
Telephone: 416-622-4124
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
This is an example of a typical 19th century farmhouse. It is built with red bricks formed on site from the clay in this area. Its corners have a yellow brick interwoven with the red. It is called a flemish bond. At the turn of the century, early ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Archaeological Services Inc.

528 Bathurst St
Telephone: 416-966-1069
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Archaeological Services Inc. is located at 528 Bathurst St, just north of College St. The two story office started its life as a Victorian semi-detached home. While block additions had been added to the front and back in the mid-twentieth century to ... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Architect's Studio Visits SELF GUIDED TOURS Toronto Society of Architects

100 Queen St W
Telephone:
Saturday:
01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Come and meet ten of Toronto’s leading architects as they open their studios for Doors Open Toronto. This is a rare opportunity to see the buildings where architects work, to view their studios and to learn about the work they have completed or are d... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Archives of Ontario

134 Ian Macdonald Blvd
Telephone: 416-327-1600
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Located at York University’s Keele campus, the Archives of Ontario’s purpose-built facility was designed by Bregman & Hamann Architects and constructed to standards acceptable for a Silver LEED™ performance-the most recognized green building rating s... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:

Art and Performance WALKING TOUR - NEW!

145 Queen St W
Telephone:
Saturday:
02:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
02:00 p.m., 03:30 p.m.
Some of Toronto's most exciting contemporary buildings are related to art, theatre, and cinema. This 60 minute walking tour is a condensed version of the regularly scheduled Art and Performance tour offered by the Toronto Society of Architects and f... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Art Centre at Central Technical School

725 Bathurst St
Telephone: 416 -393-0060
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Art Centre was designed by Macy DuBois and won the Vincent Masey Architectural Design Award for its unique and specialized functional design. It was the first exposed concrete building in Toronto and was an international success for DuBois and la... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Art Gallery of York University (AGYU) - NEW!

4700 Keele St Unit: ACE Floor : 1
Telephone: 416-736-5169
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Accolade East Building is located east of the Centre for Film and Theatre. This is home for the Art Gallery of York University (AGYU) as well as the Music and Dance Departments. The featured facilities on the main floor are the AGYU and a 325 se... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Arts and Letters Club (St.George's Hall)

14 Elm St
Telephone: 416-597-0223
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
The Arts and Letters Club at 14 Elm Street is a Toronto landmark - a building with a lively history of remarkable colour and vivacity. The building was built by the St. George’s Society in 1891 to the designs of Edwards and Webster with subsequent al... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Artscape Distillery Studios

15 Case Goods Lane
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No
Artscape Distillery Studios is located across two buildings—the Case Goods Warehouse and the Cannery Building—in The Distillery Historic District. The Distillery District is the largest and best-preserved collection of Victorian industrial architectu... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Artscape Gibraltar Point - NEW!

443 Lakeshore, Toronto Island Ave
Telephone:
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 01:15 p.m., 02:15 p.m.
Artscape Gibraltar Point is located at the southernmost tip of the Toronto Islands, adjacent to the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse and a beautiful sandy beach. Originally the Toronto Island Public and Natural Science School, it was constructed between 19... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Artscape Wychwood Barns

601 Christie St
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No
An excellent example of early-20th century industrial architecture, the former Wychwood TTC streetcar repair barns were built between 1913 and 1921 and, at its peak, was the hub of the Toronto Civic Railway. Left vacant since the mid-1980s, a partner... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Assembly Hall - NEW!

1 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr
Telephone: 416-338-7255
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Assembly Hall was completed in 1898 as part of the Mimico Lunatic Asylum. Patient labour was used to construct the brick structure, which was designed to improve the life of the hospital by offering weekly church services, dances and concerts for... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

Beach Hebrew Institute - NEW!

109 Kenilworth Ave
Telephone: 416-694-7942
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Originally built in 1895 as a Baptist church, the building was purchased, moved and converted to a synagogue, and the present-day facade, featuring a large star of David was added in 1926. One of Toronto's oldest still-functioning synagogues, the Be... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Black Creek Pioneer Village

1000 Murray Ross Pk
Telephone: 416-736-1733
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Before we had electricity, moving water was the engine that turned the mill wheels of rural Canada, grinding grain into flour and providing a focal point for Ontario's early communities. With the mill perched at the side of the stream, it wasn't lon... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Bloor Hot Docs Cinema

506 Bloor St W
Telephone: 416-637-3123
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The cinema opened its doors as a film house, December 23, 1913 under the name Madison Theatre, making it one of the first picture palaces in Toronto. Demolished and rebuilt in 1941 under prolific theatre architects Kaplan & Sprachman, it reopened as ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Bloor Street United Church

300 Bloor Street West 
Telephone: 416-924-7439
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
As with many of the downtown Toronto churches, Bloor United is today noted for its progressivism. Three Bloor Street ministers have become Moderator of the United Church of Canada, George C. Pidgeon, Ernest M. Howe, and Bruce McLeod. The affirming co... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Boys and Girls Club of East Scarborough

100 Galloway Rd
Telephone: 416-281-0262
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough’s 100 Galloway site has been in the community for close to 30 years. The original building was completed in 1982 and was constructed to provide programs for children, youth and their families. The original b... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Bridgepoint Hospital and Administration Building - NEW!

14 St. Matthews Road 
Telephone: 416 -461-8252
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Bridgepoint active healthcare has a 150-year history in Toronto’s Riverdale community and has recently completed a significant redevelopment of its building site. Accepting patients on April 14th, 2013, Bridgepoint’s new purpose-built facility is des... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Burwash Dining Hall

89 Charles St W
Telephone: 416-585-4500
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Burwash Dining Hall was named in honour of Nathaniel Burwash, President and Chancellor of Victoria University from 1887-1913. It is Neo-Gothic with turrets, gargoyles, and battlements and large tracery windows on both sides. Hanging on the west wall... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Campbell House

160 Queen St W
Telephone: 416-597-0227
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Campbell House was built in 1822 for Sir William Campbell and his wife Hannah. In 1972, The Advocates' Society rescued the building from demolition by moving it from Adelaide and Frederick streets to its current location. Campbell House is the oldest... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Campus Tour - U of T WALKING TOUR - NEW!

130 St. George St
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:30 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m.
This 60 minute walking tour is a condensed version of the Culture and Campus tour offered by the Toronto Society of Architects focused on the Campus portion of the regular 2 hour tour. From the iconic Robarts Library to the new cutting edge Leslie L... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Campus & Cosmos: Toronto's Astronomical Heritage WALKING TOUR - NEW!

100 Queen's Park Cres
Telephone:
Saturday:
01:30 p.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 1:30

Sunday:
01:30 p.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 1:30
Tours:
01:30 p.m.
Explore Toronto’s surprising history of innovation in the field of astronomy on this tour of sites on and around the University of Toronto campus, including the Stewart Observatory and Astronomy Building. Hear about the people and organizations, fro... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Canada Life

330 University Ave
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Canada Life's majestic building was designed to symbolize the company's stability. At 17 stories and 276 feet, it was the tallest building on University Avenue when completed on March 16, 1931. The weather beacon was added in 1951 and forecasts appro... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives

34 Isabella St
Telephone: 416-777-2755
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Built in 1858 in the Italianate style, 34 Isabella was constructed by Henry George Whyte. In 1859, the building was purchased by Reverend George Sanderson yet was occupied by a tenant named Jared Sessions from which the house takes its name. Over the... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Canadian Music Centre (Chalmers House)

20 St. Joseph St
Telephone: 416-961-6601
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Chalmers House is a designated heritage building and home to the music of over 800 Canadian composers. The building is named in honour of the generous support of the Chalmers family. Chalmers House was built in 1892 by Charles J. Hill for the Symonds... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Cannon Design

200 University Ave Unit: 1200 Floor : 12
Telephone: 416-915-0121
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
For this year’s Doors Open, Toronto 2013, CannonDesign aims to deconstruct the intrigues of architecture and architects in popular culture, unveiling our creative process by disassembling an executed architectural project. Presenting the discipline o... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Cedar Ridge Creative Centre

225 Confederation Dr
Telephone: 416-396-4026
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No
Situated in an oasis of greenery and beautifully landscaped gardens, Cedar Ridge Creative Centre is an arts and cultural hub in southeast Scarborough. The historic mansion was built as a summer home in 1912. The main house features the beautiful Ced... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

Children's Aid Society of Toronto

30 Isabella St
Telephone: 416-924-4640
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
30 Isabella Street is a Postmodern office building that houses the main service and administration departments of the Children’s Aid Society of Toronto (CAST). CAST is the largest Board operated Child Welfare organization in North America and it has ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Church of the Holy Trinity

10 Trinity Sq
Telephone: 416-598-4521
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
01:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No tour details available
A Tudor-Gothic building, using Humber Valley limestone and Ohio sandstone for the foundations and window tracery; bricks from the Don Valley Brickworks, neighbouring forests provided the roof beam and floor; slate roof tiling was ballast in ships fro... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Facebook:

City and OMNI Television - Rogers Studios

33 Dundas St
Telephone: 416-599-2489
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Rogers Studios – home of City and OMNI Television at Yonge-Dundas Square! This 5-floor building is a state-of-the-art broadcast facility right in the heart of downtown Toronto. The facility was originally built in 2004, as the Olympic Spirit Torch B... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:

City of Toronto Archives

255 Spadina Rd
Telephone: 416-397-5000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Formally opened on January 22, 1992, the City of Toronto Archives was designed by the Zeidler Roberts Partnership to be a safe, secure and efficient archives, as well as an inviting research facility and a compliment to its historic surroundings. Ar... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:

Coach House Press

80 bpNichol Lane
Telephone: 416-979-2217
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Built in the mid-1800s as a coach house, since 1967, Coach House Press, hidden away on bpNichol Lane, has been home to one of Canada's best independent publishers and printing presses. Inside the historic Victorian coach house resides a mix of printi... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Colborne Lodge Museum

11 Colborne Lodge Dr
Telephone: 416-392-6916
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
This rare Regency Picturesque cottage is a graceful monument to John and Jemima Howard, the couple who founded High Park. John George Howard, one of Toronto's first architects, as well as City Surveyor and Engineer, built Colborne Lodge in 1837. The ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

College of Nurses of Ontario - NEW!

101 Davenport Rd
Telephone: 416-928-0900
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
In 1982 the building design won a Canadian Architect Award of Excellence. One of the jurors described the design as "an excellent demonstration of the modernist tradition". The cool, modern aluminum exterior belies the warm, light and plant-filled in... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Commerce Court North

25 King St W
Telephone: 416-364-2281
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Upon completion in 1931, this monumental 32-storey building represented a new generation of skyscrapers. A breath-taking Beaux-Arts jewel, it remained the tallest building in the Commonwealth until 1962. The immense banking hall, modeled after the Ba... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Complections College of Makeup Art and Design

110 Lombard St
Telephone: 416-968-6739
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
10:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Built in 1886 and considered one of the city's major historic jewels, the Old Fire Hall is the home of Complections College of Makeup Art and Design. It also housed the legendary Second City comedy troupe from 1974-1997 and Gilda's Club from 2001-201... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Congregation Knesseth Israel ( Junction Shul)

54 Maria St
Telephone:
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
The architect was one of the most prominent architects in West Toronto, having designed many buildings in the Junction. Our synagogue is the oldest purpose built synagogue building in Toronto. We undertook to restore the building in 1991 and it is cl... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Corus Quay

25 Dockside Dr
Telephone: 416-479-7000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Corus Quay, Corus Entertainment's Toronto headquarters, represents one of the most advanced media and broadcast facilities in North America, with three radio stations including Q107, 102.1 the edge and Talk Radio AM640, and leading TV networks includ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:

Courtyard House

2087 Davenport Road (Rear House) Rd Unit: Rear
Telephone: 416-652-3906
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Courtyard House was inspired by an ancient form of architecture and a desire to experiment with a new form of North American urban thinking – infill housing as an alternative urban typology. By converting a contractor warehouse in a mixed-use in... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Creating Toronto: The story of the City in Ten Stops WALKING TOUR - NEW!

95 Front St E
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:30 a.m., Last admittance: 2:30

Sunday:
10:30 a.m., Last admittance: 2:30
Tours:
10:30 a.m., 02:30 p.m.
Doors Open Toronto is pleased to commission this unique walking tour in partnership with Heritage Toronto. In ten brief stops at some of the city’s signature sites, this tour explores key moments of innovation and creativity that have defined Toronto... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Crescent School - NEW!

2365 Bayview Ave
Telephone: 416-449-2556
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Building #1 The Manor: Crescent School's main building known as The Manor, is a three story tall Georgian style structure with exterior Indiana limestone. It was built for Frank P. Wood, president of the Burlington Steel Company, in 1930 and later wa... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Daniels Spectrum

585 Dundas St E
Telephone:
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:45

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:45
Tours:
No
Daniels Spectrum is an exciting new cultural landmark in the heart of the Regent Park Revitalization. Since opening in September 2012, this colourful new facility has become a destination for culturally-diverse performances, celebrations, community a... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Dineen Building - NEW!

140 Yonge St
Telephone: 416-238-1111
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Dineen Building, built in 1897, is located at the intersection of Yonge and Temperance Streets. The building originally housed the offices, showrooms and workshops of the Dineen Hat and Fur Company, and was designed as a showpiece in the shopping... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Downsview Park WALKING TOUR - NEW!

35 Carl Hall Rd
Telephone:
Saturday:
02:00 p.m. - 03:30 p.m., Last admittance: 2:00

Sunday:
02:00 p.m. - 03:30 p.m., Last admittance: 2:00
Tours:
02:00 p.m.
Explore the history of Downsview and its transformation from a military base into a unique urban park. Learn about the natural features of the Park and visit some of the historic buildings that have been refurbished for modern use. Presented in assoc... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Free
Website:

DTAH

50 Park Rd
Telephone: 416-968-9479
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Completed in 1954, the building was designed as the first permanent headquarters for the Ontario Association of Architects. It was the result of a design competition won by John B. Parkin Associates, one of the province’s leading modernist firms at t... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Elephant & Castle - NEW!

378 Yonge St
Telephone: 416-598-4003
Saturday:
09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Sunday:
09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tours:
No
This 1929 Bank combines John Lyle's classical training with innovations to create a Canadian architectural style. With so many of John Lyle's buildings in Toronto, this building is a great example of his work. Currently under operation as a pub, the... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre

189 Yonge St
Telephone: 416-314-2901
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 01:30 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre is the last “double-decker” Edwardian theatre facility in the world. In 2013, it celebrates its 100th anniversary! Opened in 1913 as the flagship of the famous Loew’s chain of vaudeville theatres, the Elgin’... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Ellis Building/Diamond Schmitt Architects

384 Adelaide St W
Telephone: 416-862-8800
Saturday:
01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
The Ellis Building is a classic example of early 20th-century industrial loft design, featuring exposed red brick, large windows and mushroom cap columns. Originally the home of stationary and printing firm Barber-Ellis Company, Diamond Schmitt Archi... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:

Enoch Turner Schoolhouse

106 Trinity St
Telephone: 416-863-0010
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Built in 1848, this charming Gothic Revival one-room schoolhouse is the oldest school still standing in Toronto. It was established by Enoch Turner (1792-1866), a wealthy brewer and philanthropist, to educate the children in the poor neighbourhood su... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Evangel Hall Mission - NEW!

552 Adelaide W
Telephone: 416-504-3563
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:30 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 02:30 p.m., 04:00 p.m.
Canadian Architect has described architectsAlliance (aA) design for Evangel Hall Mission's building as unabashedly contemporary. From a distance the building appears as two blocks nestled beside each other. The taller one is clad in dark brick; the... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

First Church of Christ, Scientist - Toronto - NEW!

196 St. George St
Telephone: 416-922-0065
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 04:00 p.m.
First Church of Christ, Scientist, Toronto in all likelihood was the last of Chicago architect Solon Spencer Beman’s [1853-1914], many designs for the Christian Science movement. This neo-classic building was commissioned to accommodate the growing T... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

First Narayever Congregation

187 Brunswick Ave
Telephone: 416-927-0546
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
First built as a Foresters Hall in the 1880’s, this heritage structure was subsequently home to an English-speaking Mennonite congregation for many decades until the First Narayever Congregation acquired the building in 1943. The Congregation began a... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Fool's Paradise

1 Meadowcliffe Dr
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Fool’s Paradise is the former residence of well-known Canadian artist Doris McCarthy, best known for her landscape paintings. McCarthy bought the picturesque 12-acre property on the Scarborough Bluffs in 1939. Her mother viewed the purchase as an ext... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Fort York National Historic Site

250 Fort York Blvd
Telephone: 416-392-6907
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m.
Fort York National Historic site is the birthplace of Toronto, a battlefield, an archaeological resource, and is home to Canada’s largest collection of original War of 1812 buildings. Through a wide range of exhibits, programs, special events, and ot... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Foundery Buildings - NEW!

376 Bathurst St
Telephone: 416-938-1229
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Foundery Buildings, formerly the Balloon King warehouse and retail site, were most recently renovated in 2011 to become a modern hub for creativity and entrepreneurship. With a uniquely curved and beautifully designed ramp leading to the main en... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Fox Theatre - NEW!

2236 Queen St E
Telephone: 416-691-7335
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
10:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m.
It all began in October 1913 when a man named Arthur Brooks Webster was issued a permit to build a theatre on Queen St. East, close to Beech Ave. At the time, the resident Beachers were not too thrilled about having another theatre in their midst; as... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Frontier College

35 Jackes Ave
Telephone: 416-923-3591
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Gzowski House is Frontier College's national headquarters. It was named Gzowski House in 2003 in honour of the late Peter Gzowski who was a patron and supporter of Frontier College for many years. Robert Alexander Laidlaw had the house built in 1913 ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Gardiner Museum

111 Queens Park 
Telephone: 416-586-8080
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
The Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art was opened in 1984 by George and Helen Gardiner to house their collection of ancient American artefacts and European pottery and porcelain. Between 1987 and 1996 it was managed by the Royal Ontario Museum, but a gen... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

George Brown College Waterfront Campus - NEW!

51 Dockside Dr
Telephone: 416-415-5000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
The new Waterfront Campus is one of the city’s most architecturally striking learning environments, with labs and classrooms overlooking the Toronto harbour. This campus is purpose-built to emphasize an interprofessional team-based education, the new... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Gibson House Museum

5172 Yonge St
Telephone: 416-395-7432
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
The Gibson House was built in 1851 in the Georgian Revival style of architecture. The house was home to David and Eliza Gibson and their family. David was a local politician, a land surveyor and a farmer. The house is furnished to reflect a family li... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Gladstone Hotel

1214 Queen St W
Telephone: 416-531-4635
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m.
The Gladstone Hotel is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Toronto. The Gladstone was originally built in 1889 as a stylish hostelry across from the then existing Parkdale railroad station, which serviced the Grand Trunk, the Canadian Pacific ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Guild Park: Where Art Meets Nature WALKING TOUR - NEW!

201 Guildwood Pky
Telephone:
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m., Last admittance: 2:00
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m.
Guild Park was site of the innovative Guild of All Arts, founded in 1932. The park’s 88 acres includes a Sculpture Garden featuring works by notable Canadian artists including Sorel Etrog, Emanuel Hahn, Francis Loring, E.B. White and Florence Wyle. ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

Harbord Village Neighbourhood Walking Tour

360A Bloor St W
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 02:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m., 02:00 p.m.
Harbord Village, bounded by Bloor, Spadina, College, Bathurst, a mostly residential neighbourhood mostly built in the 1880s and 1890s. Home to Harbord Village Heritage Conservation District which will eventually contain the whole of Harbord Village.... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Harris Institute - NEW!

118 Sherbourne St
Telephone: 416-367-0178
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
The industrial brick building was built in the early 1900's and was used for box manufacturing. In the late 1970's it was home to 'The Door Store' and 'Turn of the Century Lighting' and in 1995 it was converted to become Harris Institute, with record... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Hart House - NEW!

7 Hart House Cir
Telephone: 416 -978-2452
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 01:30 p.m.
Built in 1919, Hart House is the University of Toronto’s cultural centre for both the campus and community. Distinctive rooms, an acclaimed art gallery, restaurant, vintage theatre, Art Deco pool and library are housed within a stunning Neo-gothic st... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Havergal College

1451 Avenue Rd
Telephone: 416-483-3843
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Established in 1894, Havergal College is an independent girls’ school educating students from JK to Grade 12, and Boarding students from Grades 9 to 12. Originally located on Jarvis Street, the school relocated to a beautiful 22-acre campus on Avenue... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Historic Zion Schoolhouse

1091 Finch Ave E
Telephone: 416-395-7435
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Zion Schoolhouse, School Section No.12 York Township, was built in 1869 by the farming families of L'Amaroux. Several generations of these families attended the school until its closure in 1955. Constructed of local red brick, it has subtle decorativ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Hudson's Bay Queen Street

176 Yonge St
Telephone: 416-861-4010
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
The Hudson's Bay Queen Street is Canada's largest department store. It stands at approximately one-million square feet and occupies a full city block. Originally Simpson's department store, it was designed by Edmund Burke in 1883; the corner at Yonge... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Hugh Garner Housing Co-op

550 Ontario St
Telephone: 416-927-0407
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Hugh Garner Green Roof tops a 181-unit, 8 storey residential building in Cabbagetown, downtown Toronto. The building's thriving and diverse community houses over 400 resident members.The Co-op was named for the Depression-era writer Hugh Garner,... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Humber Arboretum Centre for Urban Ecology

205 Humber College Blvd
Telephone: 416-675-5009
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Humber Arboretum's Centre for Urban Ecology is an award winning LEED Gold ­certified complex and a model of environmental sustainability. Honors include 2011 Ontario EcoCentre Platinum certification, 2010 OAA Design Excellence Award, 2010 OAA Mic... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Humber College, Lakeshore Campus – Cottages – NEW! - NEW!

21 Colonel Sameul Smith Park Dr
Telephone: 416-675-3111
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:30 p.m.
The former Lakeshore Psychiatric Hospital, originally known as Mimico Hospital for the Insane, was built in 1888’s, officially opening on September 21st, 1889. Designed by architect, Kivas Tully (1820 – 1905), an architect of prominent early institut... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Humber College, Lakeshore Campus – Humber Centre for Justice Leadership

3120 Lake Shore Blvd W
Telephone: 416-675-3111
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
This site is the college’s latest technology-based learning environment dedicated to the teaching of Crime Scene Investigation. The 18,000 sq. ft. building, a former car dealership, was transformed to include a 65-seat lecture theatre http://communit... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Humber College, Lakeshore Campus – Lakeshore Commons, L Space Gallery – NEW! - NEW!

21 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr
Telephone: 416-675-3111
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:30 p.m.
Humber’s newest building, named Lakeshore Commons, opened in Fall 2012. It is the new “Front Door” to the East side of the Lakeshore campus, and the hub for student interaction and learning. As Humber Lakeshore’s new centerpiece surrounded by an aca... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Ingram Gallery - NEW!

49 Avenue Rd
Telephone: 416-929-2220
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Ingram Gallery is located in York Square, right in the heart of historic Yorkville. Built by Jack Diamond & Barton Myers in 1968 the building is a modern brick and glass structure renowned for its large round windows and unique urban setting courtya... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke-Cornerstone Christian Fellowship - NEW!

414 Royal York Rd
Telephone: 416-252-2002
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 01:30 p.m., Last admittance: 1:15
Tours:
No
The Cornerstone congregation purchased and subsequently moved into the building in January 2008. It is a multi-use facility for worship and community activities as well as rental functions. It is a simple easy to maintain building. The entry and int... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Bosnian Islamic Centre - NEW!

75 Birmingham St
Telephone: 416-255-8338
Saturday:
02:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
02:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Built in 1985, The Bosnian Islamic Centre is a simple two storey contemporary/post modern structure that incorporates some traditional Islamic design features such as the Ottoman style minaret. The interior prayer hall includes details that are based... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Christ Church St James Anglican - NEW!

194 Park Lawn Rd
Telephone: 416-251-8711
Saturday:
01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
South Etobicoke is home to many different faith communities. Some have been here for decades, some are new congregations in old buildings. “Doors Open Toronto” is an opportunity to visit, explore and admire the architecture and history of our neigh... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Martin Luther Church - NEW!

2379 Lake Shore Boulevard West 
Telephone: 416-251-8293
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
12:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
In 1962, Martin Luther Church purchased the building, which had been erected in 1955 and was known as the Lakeshore Gospel Temple. Over the decades, the building has undergone considerable extensions and changes to accommodate Lutheran church life. A... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Mimico Baptist Church - NEW!

80 Hillside Ave
Telephone: 416-251-2855
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:00

Sunday:
09:30 a.m. - 01:00 p.m., Last admittance: 1:00
Tours:
No
The Mimico Baptist Church building was originally constructed to be the Sunday School Hall. It then decided not to incur the costs of the larger addition of the Church sanctuary and rather, to rework the Sunday school hall to be the Church and Sunda... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - St. Margaret's Anglican Church, New Toronto - NEW!

156 Sixth St
Telephone: 416-259-2659
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
St. Margaret’s was built in 1911 to serve 500 people in what became the town of New Toronto. It is now at the centre of an urban neighbourhood and this year marks the 100th anniversary of New Toronto becoming a municipality. The building resembles... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - The Canadian Sufi Cultural Centre - NEW!

270 Birmingham St
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Tours:
No
This building has been a place of ecstatic worship and ritual in its recent history. It was owned by the New Covenant Pentacostal Church prior to becoming the home of the Canadian Sufi Cultural Centre in 2008. The main worship area was elaborately ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Ukrainian Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius - NEW!

3338 Lake Shore Blvd W
Telephone:
Saturday:
09:30 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Ukrainian Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius started organizing itself as a parish in 1940. Realizing that a church was needed in this area of Long Branch, Etobicoke efforts were made to secure property and to build. Times were difficult but a fe... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Interfaith Communities of South Etobicoke - Wesley Mimico United Church - NEW!

2 Station Rd
Telephone: 416-251-5811
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Wesley Mimico United Church was listed on city of Toronto Inventory of heritage properties in 2006 due to historical and architectural significance. Original structure, incorporating a landmark stepped bell tower, was designed in a later Romanesque R... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

ISKCON Toronto (Hare Krishna Temple)

243 Avenue Rd
Telephone: 416-922-5415
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00
Tours:
No
The Church of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness, the former Avenue Road Church, is designated on architectural and contextual grounds. Built in 1899 as the Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, it is characteristic of the work of Toro... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Islamic Foundation of Toronto

441 Nugget Ave
Telephone: 416-321-0909
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:30 p.m., 02:45 p.m.
Islamic Foundation of Toronto is one of the oldest Muslim organizations in Canada. It was established in 1969, when an old 3000 square foot building was purchased at Rhodes Avenue and converted into a mosque. The 2.3 acres land, where the Islamic Cen... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Islamic Information & Dawah Centre International

1168 Bloor St W
Telephone: 416-536-8433
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
This former commercial space was redesigned as a mosque and Islamic information centre in 1998. The prayer hall features rows of soft carpeting on which worshippers pray, a curved mihrab (niche) where the Imam (leader) stands during prayer, and a mim... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Islington Village Walking and Trolley Tour

4709 Dundas St W
Telephone: 647-703-4802
Saturday:
12:00 - 05:00 , Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
12:00 - 05:00 , Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
Enjoy a guided walking or trolley tour of Toronto's award-winning village of murals. You'll see 26 spectacular building-sized murals outside along the ARTWalk located along Dundas St. W. between Islington & Kipling Avenues. Take the one hour, histo... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:

Japan Foundation, Toronto

131 Bloor St W Unit: 213 Floor : 2
Telephone: 416-966-1600
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Inside the Colonnade, a Brutalist architectural landmark of Toronto's 1960s, an elegant facility designed by Yabu/Pushelberg has been providing a welcoming space for public encounters with Japanese culture since 1995. Inspired by Japanese craftsmansh... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Jing Yin Temple - NEW!

722 Brimley Road 
Telephone: 416-267-8838
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Jing Yin Temple is a chapter of the True Buddha School, founded by Grand Master Lu Sheng-yen, the Living Buddha Lian Sheng. Currently, with more than 5 million disciples and over 400 temples and cultivation centres worldwide, True Buddha School is re... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

John McKenzie House

34 Parkview Ave
Telephone: 416-226-9011
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Built in 1913 in a style which has been described as Queen Anne Revival, Arts and Crafts, and Edwardian, this grand red brick house is profiled by a large L-shaped, wrap-around verandah with stylized Doric columns. Significant interior features inclu... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

John St Roundhouse - Toronto Historical Railway Society

255 Bremner Blvd
Telephone: 416-214-9229
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Toronto Railway Historical Association operates The Toronto Railway Museum in stalls 15, 16 and 17 of the ex CPR John St Roundhouse and in Roundhouse Park. The museum exists inside the 1929 roundhouse and throughout Roundhouse Park.... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:

Kadampa Meditation Centre Canada

631 Crawford St N
Telephone: 416-762-8033
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Everyone is welcome to visit Kadampa Meditation Centre Canada (KMCC), a beautiful Buddhist Temple, offering an oasis of peace in the heart of the city. Kadampa Buddhist Temples take many forms worldwide. Some are custom built according to a special d... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Kew Cottage - Gardener's Cottage - NEW!

30 Lee Ave
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No tour details available
Built in the Queen Anne Revival style from Lake Ontario limestone and shale, Kew Cottage, with its round corner tower and encircling veranda, is a very popular subject for local artists. The veranda has a concave roof supported by six round columns. ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None

Kiever Synagogue

25 Bellevue Ave
Telephone: 416-593-9702
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 01:30 p.m., 02:30 p.m.
In the spring of 1917, the growing five year old Rodfei Sholem Congregation located in the Ward east of University Avenue, purchased the house at the corner of Bellevue and Denison Square, in the midst of a newly thriving Jewish Community. With the a... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:

King Edward Hotel

37 King St E
Telephone: 416-863-9700
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Throughout its 110 year history, the King Edward Hotel has continued to set the standard for luxury hotels in Canada. As Toronto's oldest remaining luxury hotel, it has long been the choice of Toronto society, club members, convention-goers, tourists... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Lambton House

4066 Old Dundas St
Telephone: 416-767-5472
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
A mid Victorian two story red brick hotel with yellow coins and diamond inserts built by master builder William Tyrrell, Lambton House has a two story wooden veranda with white trillage. The Weller Stage Coach would pull up to it with the Royal Mail.... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Leaside Lawn Bowling Club - NEW!

190 Hanna Rd
Telephone: 416-483-1418
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00
Tours:
No
In 2013, this City of Toronto Parks and Recreation facility celebrates its 60th anniversary and the 100th anniversary of the town of Leaside. The idea for this club began in the late 1940's when the Corporation of the Town of Leaside started to plan... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute

209 Victoria St
Telephone: 416-864-6060
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute is a nine-story complex in downtown Toronto, at the corner of Victoria and Shuter Streets. The two linked buildings -- the Keenan Research Centre, a groundbreaking research facility, and the Li Ka Shing International H... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex - NEW!

25 British Columbia Rd
Telephone: 416-542-3789
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:00
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
This unique, three-sided structure was built in 1926 to house the exhibits of the Ontario Government during each CNE. Constructed in the Beaux-Arts style by the architectural firm of Chapman & Oxley, Liberty Grand (formerly the Ontario Government Bui... more.

Little Trinity Church

425 King St E
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
01:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Visitors are invited to come and explore early Toronto history at Toronto's oldest church building. This year, Little Trinity Church (affectionately known as Little T) is also celebrating renewal as it nears completion on an exciting new facility wit... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Mackenzie House

82 Bond St
Telephone: 416-392-6915
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Mackenzie House is a Greek revival row house, and a historic house museum. This house was purchased by friends and supporters of William Lyon Mackenzie, when he retired from public life, and in appreciation of his years of public service. It has been... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Market Gallery - St. Lawrence Market Complex

95 Front Street East St E
Telephone: 416-392-7604
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Established in 1979, the Market Gallery presents exhibitions on the art, culture and history of Toronto; located in the South St. Lawrence Market in the heart of one of Toronto’s most historic neighbourhoods, settled in 1793 and a recognized market ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Facebook:

MaRS Discovery District

101 College St
Telephone: 416-673-8100
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
Located in the heart of Toronto’s Discovery District, MaRS is a unique space designed to support innovation and help Canada’s leading science and technology entrepreneurs build successful global companies. Our approach involves delivering inventive e... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Massey Tower Presentation Centre - NEW!

197 Yonge St
Telephone:
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
12:30 p.m., 01:30 p.m., 02:30 p.m., 03:30 p.m.
The historic building at 197 Yonge Street was formerly a four-floor Canadian Bank of Commerce building built in 1905 by architects Pearson and Darling and declared as a historical property by the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1974.... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Mattamy Athletic Centre at The Gardens - NEW!

50 Carlton St
Telephone: (416)-598-5966
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m.
Maple Leaf Gardens was originally a state-of-the-art yellow-brick indoor arena, constructed with a post-and-beam rectangular concrete frame. The building’s bold aesthetic draws on Art Deco and Art Moderne styles of streamlined form, and has become fa... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Metropolitan United Church

56 Queen St E
Telephone: 416-363-0331
Saturday:
09:30 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
09:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:45
Tours:
09:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.
This square at Church and Queen has been a site of worship since the dedication of Metropolitan Wesleyan Methodist Church on April 4, 1872. The original building, known as the “cathedral of Methodism,” was designed by Henry Langley and dominated the ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Miller Lash House - NEW!

130 Old Kingston Rd
Telephone: 416-287-7000
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
12:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
The Miller Lash House is a classic design in the craftsman principles of the Arts and Crafts Movement which prevailed from 1910 – 1925 as an aesthetic counterpart of the contemporary political philosophy, progressivism. The house was designed by Edwa... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Montgomery's Inn

4709 Dundas St W
Telephone: 416-394-8113
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Montgomery’s Inn, constructed in 1830, is considered to be one of the finest examples of Loyalist or late Georgian architecture in Ontario. The main front door, surrounded by sidelights and overhead fanlight, is typical of this style. Originally the... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Munk School of Global Affairs - NEW!

315 Bloor St W
Telephone: 416-946-8929
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 01:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
Originally constructed in 1909 the building served as a meteorological observation centre and home to the Dominion Meteorological Service. In the 1930s a 24 hour weather service operated from the observatory tower—it was instrumental during the Secon... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Native Child and Family Services of Toronto

30 College St
Telephone: 416-969-8510
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Newly renovated four-storey, 30,000 square foot office building, is the headquarters for Native Child and Family Services of Toronto. Visitors will see a space that does justice to our culture, in all its visual wealth. The bold entrance sign, in th... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Old City Hall

60 Queen St W
Telephone: 311
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Old City Hall is designed in the Romanesque Revival style. Lennox's design created one of the most magnificent buildings on the North American continent at the time. Built mostly out of Credit Valley Stone, the castle-like plan includes corner pavi... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

One King West Hotel & Residence

1 King St W Floor : Lobby, 2nd, 12th
Telephone: 416-548-8100
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Offering guests one of the most desired addresses in the city since 2006, One King West Hotel & Residence is an architecturally inspiring, mixed-use hotel that connects visitors to downtown business, entertainment and shopping districts. This Ontari... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Ontario Association of Architects

111 Moatfield Dr Floor : second
Telephone: 416-449-6898
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
The OAA building opened in 1992 and was designed by Toronto architect Ruth Cawker, winner of a 1989 province-wide design competition. The contemporary two-storey building is lifted from its hilltop site on columns and features bright interiors lit wi... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:

Ontario Legislative Building (Queen's Park)

111 Wellesley St W
Telephone: 416-325-7500
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Opened in 1893, this impressive Richardsonian Romanesque building is the meeting place of Ontario's Legislative Assembly. Originally designed by British born architect Richard Waite, later additions and changes were made by two of Toronto's most sig... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Osgoode Hall

130 Queen St W
Telephone: 416-947-3315
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Osgoode Hall opened in 1832 and remains a Toronto landmark and a symbol of the law in Ontario. A fence (1867) renowned for its gates, surrounds the property and its landscaped grounds. Highlights include: the Atrium with its geometric tile floor; 19t... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Parliament Interpretive Centre

265 Front St E
Telephone: 416-212-8897
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
01:00 p.m.
Built 1797, burnt 1813, back 2012 ... visit the site of Ontario’s first purpose-built parliament. Responding to fears of war with the United States, Lieutenant Governor John Graves Simcoe moved the provincial capital inland from Niagara to York (now ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Portlands Energy Centre

470 Unwin Ave
Telephone: 416-462-8683
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Portlands Energy Centre is a natural gas fired power plant that provides safe, clean, efficient, and reliable energy. DOT13 provides the opportunity to tour the generating station, see displays and gather information highlighting PEC’s operating syst... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:

Queens Quay Revitalization: Behind the Construction Fence and WALKING TOUR - NEW!

0 Construction Trailer:Lower Simcoe at Lakeshore Blvd 
Telephone: 416-214-1344
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 02:00 p.m.
Construction is well underway on a $110 million revitalization project designed to transform Queens Quay – Toronto’s main waterfront street – into a world-class boulevard. Stretching 1.7km, from just west of Lower Spadina Avenue to just east of Bay S... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Redpath Sugar Museum

95 QUEENS QUAY E
Telephone: 416-933-8341
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Constructed to coincide with the opening of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1959, the Redpath Sugar production facility is a fully integrated operation, with each building being custom-designed and built to complement and enhance the operational efficienc... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None

Regent Park Aquatic Centre - NEW!

640 Dundas St E
Telephone: 416-338-2252
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 a.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 04:00 p.m.
Designed by MacLennan Jaunkalns Miller Architects (MJMA) of Toronto, this fully accessible facility is the newest development in the Regent Park community. The building features a classic theme of black and white, with accents of blue and a beautiful... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Regis College

100 Wellesley St W
Telephone: 416-922-5474
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:00
Tours:
No
Tour the historic facility of the Jesuit School of Theology on St. George campus of the University of Toronto; original home of the Toronto Christie family, renowned for their biscuit bakeries. View the grand staircase, the library with a secret doo... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Revue Cinema

400 Roncesvalles Ave
Telephone: 416-531-9950
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:45 , Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:45 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
The innovators responsible for The Revue Cinema, a Roncesvalles institution since 1912, were five Toronto men comprising a company called the Suburban Amusement Company Ltd. And their work held up: until June, 2006, The Revue never closed its doors, ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Riverdale Hub - NEW!

1326 Gerrard St E
Telephone: 416-465-6021
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
The Riverdale Hub is a grassroots organization that develops social enterprises to provide marginalized women and families with services and training, enabling them to develop sustainable livelihoods. By renovating the three-story facility in the hea... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Riwoche Tibetan Buddhist Temple

28 Heintzman St
Telephone: 416-766-7964
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00
Tours:
No
Previously the factory showroom of the Heintzman Piano Company, the temple was purchased and renovated by the Riwoche Society of Canada. The large shrine room has been refurbished in the tradition of Tibetan monasteries found in Tibet. It is home t... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Robert McCausland Limited - NEW!

30 Chauncey Ave
Telephone: 416-233-9530
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:30
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m.
Robert McCausland Limited was founded in 1856 by Joseph McCausland, an Irish immigrant. The firm has since survived five generations and is still going strong. The McCausland family can be described as one full of creators, makers and innovators. Th... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Rosedale North Service Station and Walking Tours

10 Scrivener Square 
Telephone:
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 01:00 p.m., 01:30 p.m.
Tours will start at the North Service Station which was originally built in 1916 to service a railway line running across Toronto. The station was meticulously restored in the Neo-Classical Beaux Arts style and is now home to Canada's largest liquor... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Ryerson Image Centre - NEW!

33 Gould St
Telephone: 416-979-5000
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
12:30 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:30 p.m.
The Ryerson Image Centre (RIC), Toronto's newest cultural destination, is a centre of excellence dedicated to the exhibition, research, study and teaching of photography and related disciplines, such as new media, installation art and film. Internati... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

R. C. Harris Water Treatment Plant

2701 Queen St E
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
The R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant is one of Canada's most spectacular public buildings. Designed in 1929, built from 1932 to 1937, opened in 1941, and expanded from 1955 to 1958. Dubbed "The Palace of Purification," early critics attacked the pla... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Scadding Cabin

2 Strachan Ave
Telephone:
Saturday:
02:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
02:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m., 04:00 p.m., 05:00 p.m.
Toronto's oldest house, Scadding Cabin was built by the Queen's Rangers in 1794 for John Scadding, clerk to Lieutenant-Governor John Graves Simcoe. The one-room cabin is constructed of squared, white pine logs with dovetailed corners. In 1879 the Yor... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Scarborough Arts - NEW!

1859 Kingston Rd
Telephone:
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Scarborough Arts has its current home at 1859 Kingston Road, in a 1920s house in Harrison Estate Park, adjacent to the Scarborough Bluffs. The facility has approximately 2000 square feet of finished space, and 300 square feet of storage space. Three ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Scarborough Child and Family Life Centre

156 Galloway Rd
Telephone: 416-969-8510
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Opened in October 2011, 156 Galloway Road is the home of Native Child and Family Services of Toronto’s Scarborough Child and Family Life Centre. The architecture of the complex symbolically commemorates the First Nations’ and colonial history. The or... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Scarborough Museum

1007 Brimley Rd
Telephone: 416-338-8807
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Scarborough Museum buildings depict different time periods in Scarborough’s past. Cornell House was built in 1858 on the Markham Road in Scarborough Village, and offers a look at rural farm life in Scarborough. Inhabited by descendants of William Co... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Spadina Museum: Historic House & Gardens

285 Spadina Rd
Telephone: 416-392-6910
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Spadina Museum was built by Toronto financier James Austin and his wife, Susan, in 1866 and enlarged and remodelled by his son, Albert, and his wife, Mary, between 1898 and 1913. Fully restored to the 1920s and 30s, the rooms contain the original fu... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Steam Whistle Brewing - The John St Roundhouse

255 Bremner Blvd
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The CPR John Street Roundhouse, stunning home of Steam Whistle Brewing, is located steps from the CN Tower. Built in 1929, The Roundhouse originally serviced over 50 locomotives a day from Union Station. At its centre, a rotating turntable moved trai... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

Stone Distillery

36 Distillery Lane
Telephone: 416-507-3454
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 01:00 p.m.
The Stone Distillery, erected in 1859-61, is the oldest and largest building in the Distillery Historic District. This industrial building’s multi-storey construction, high ceilings and many windows made it known as “the most ambitious industrial bui... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

St. Andrew's Church

73 Simcoe St
Telephone: 416-593-5600
Saturday:
09:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
St. Andrew's Church, located at the corner of King and Simcoe, has been an active Presbyterian congregation in downtown Toronto for over 180 years. The present building, which was constructed in 1875, serves as a place of worship, prayer, music, spe... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

St. George's Greek Orthodox Church

115 Bond St
Telephone: 416-977-3342
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
01:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No tour details available
St. George's Greek Orthodox Church is a Heritage designated landmark for the City of Toronto, built in 1897 by the Canadian architect John Wilson Siddall. The building functioned as a synagogue until 1937 when it was acquired by the parish of Saint G... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Parking:
Paid
Website:

St. James Cathedral and adjoining Cathedral Centre

65 Church Street St
Telephone: 416-364-7865
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
12:45 p.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No
The history of St. James dates back to the founding of the city, and the present Cathedral replaced the earlier one destroyed in the great fire of 1849. Designed in the Gothic Revival style, it opened for services in 1853, and the tower and porches ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None
Website:

St. Lawrence Hall

157 King St E
Telephone: 416-392-7120
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
Timeless elegance and the glamour of a bygone age characterize the Great Hall. Along with its towering ornamental ceiling embossed with gold accents, the grandeur of the room is felt in its expansive 2700 square feet. Red plush furnishings and fine p... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

St. Mark's Presbyterian Church - NEW!

1 Greenland Rd
Telephone: 416-444-3471
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The building, built in 1963 is modern, but with a high cedar wood ceiling, and innovative stained glass windows featuring the gospel of Mark and the four seasons. Unusual for a Presbyterian Church, it has a choir loft. It also features a 1929 Casavan... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

TD Bank Gallery of Inuit Art - NEW!

79 Wellington St W
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank's Inuit art collection was assembled to mark Canada's 100th birthday in 1967. With an emphasis on works created after WWII and before 1967, the collection represented the vision of the Bank's Chairman, Allen Thomas Lambert, ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

The Parks of Yorkville WALKING TOUR - NEW!

115 Cumberland St
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
10:00 a.m.
The walk will look at three public spaces that have transformed the Yorkville neighbourhood in recent years: The Village of Yorkville Park (a.k.a. Cumberland Park), the Four Seasons Hotel arrival court and garden, and Town Hall Square. The Four Seas... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Thistletown WALKING TOUR - NEW!

925 Albion Rd
Telephone:
Saturday:
12:00 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.

Sunday:
12:00 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.
Tours:
12:00 p.m.
In the 1800s, the area around Albion Road and Islinton Ave was the site of a farming village called Thistletown. Discover the gems of an earlier time: 19th century farm buildings, early 20thcentury country homes, the first public park in Etobicoke an... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Free
Website:

Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library

120 St. George St
Telephone: 416-978-5285
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Fisher Library comprises the south tower of the Robarts Library complex. The interior is one of the most impressive and dramatic sights in the University, with six mezzanine floors of rare books surrounding an exhibition area. It is named in hono... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

TIFF Bell Lightbox (Film Reference Library Tour)

350 King St W Floor : 4
Telephone: 416-599-8433
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:15
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Completed in 2010 and designed by KPMB Architects, TIFF Bell Lightbox (TBLB) is a 5-storey podium building comprising 175,000 square feet of flexible, multi-use space. An exterior King St. facade leads visitors to the main entrance and box office. T... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Todmorden Mills Heritage Site

67 Pottery Rd
Telephone: 416-396-2819
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Todmorden Mills was once a thriving industrial community that provided lumber, paper and beer to the growing city of Toronto. Explore two historic houses restored to the mid-19th century and the recently renovated Papermill Theatre and Gallery. Enjoy... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Toronto's First Post Office

260 Adelaide St E
Telephone: 416-865-1833
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
No
James Scott Howard, Postmaster of York, built this fine Georgian brick building in 1833 to serve as both post office and family residence. This post office received all the mail for the newly incorporated City of Toronto, population 9,000. Falsely ac... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Toronto Carpet Factory - NEW!

67 Mowat Ave Floor : 1st
Telephone: 416-533-0000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:30
Tours:
No
In 1899, the burgeoning Toronto Carpet Manufacturing Company, Limited, moved out of its cramped space at Jarvis and The Esplanade into its impressive new factory at 1179 King Street W., and 74 Fraser Ave. Designers were WM. Steele and Sons from Phila... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:
Facebook:

Toronto City Hall

100 Queen St W
Telephone: 311
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
Toronto City Hall is the seat of Toronto's Municipal Government and is internationally recognized as an architectural masterpiece. Since its opening in 1965, Toronto City Hall has been one of Toronto's most famous landmarks. Toronto City Hall is the ... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Toronto Emergency Medical Services Headquarters - NEW!

4330 Dufferin St
Telephone: 416-392-2000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:00
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m.
A modern emergency services headquarters, housing a state of the art Central Ambulance Communications Centre where employees respond to approximately 800 emergency medical calls per day for the City of Toronto. The building also contains a full garag... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

Toronto Fire Station 227

1904 Queen St E
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Toronto Fire Station 227 is a popular landmark, especially with its grand clock tower, serving the Beach community for generations with firefighters who have diligently maintained fire safety and responded to thousands of other emergencies during the... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Toronto Harbor Commission

60 Harbour St
Telephone: 416-863-2000
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Beaux-Arts style Toronto Harbor Commission building has been the headquarters of the Toronto Harbor Commission (now Toronto Port Authority) since 1918. Originally situated on the water’s edge, the building came complete with a boardwalk, railing... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Toronto Marine Fire Station 334 - NEW!

339 Queens Quay W
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
No
Toronto Marine Fire Station 334 is a modern fire hall that is home of Pumper 334 and the William Lyon Mackenzie Fireboat 334.... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Toronto Police Marine Unit - NEW!

259 Queens Quay W
Telephone: 416-808-5800
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No
The Toronto Police Marine Unit was built in 1986 for the Metropolitan Toronto Police Force to replace the former Toronto Harbour Police Main Station. This building houses the fleet of police vessels and vehicles which is located in the heart of Harbo... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid

Toronto Police Service 11 Division - NEW!

2054 Davenport Rd
Telephone: 416-808-1100
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
The new 11 Division was officially opened on October 28th, 2011. It was built on the site of the historic 1914 Carlton Village Public School, and has preserved much of the character of the old school. The new station is the first Leadership in Ener... more.

Towers Tour WALKING TOUR - NEW!

60 Queen St W
Telephone:
Saturday:
Not Open

Sunday:
11:00 a.m., Last admittance: 1:00
Tours:
11:00 a.m., 01:00 p.m.
Toronto’s downtown skyline began a dramatic transformation in the mid-1960s that continues in the 21st century. This 60 minute shortened version of the regularly offered 2 hour Towers walking tour from the Toronto Society of Architects, walks partici... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Trillium (Side Wheeler Paddle Steamer)

1 Harbour Square Park 
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m., Last admittance: 2:30
Tours:
No
The PS Trillium was constructed in 1910 at Polson Iron Works in Toronto. The vessel was re-constructed in Port Colborne in 1975 and continues to operate in the same rebuilt condition today. The PS Trillium is the last remaining side wheeler paddle st... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
None

TTC Bay Lower Subway Station

1240 Bay St
Telephone:
Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Built as part of the University (Yellow) subway line for opening of the Bloor-Danforth subway line (Keele to Woodbine) in 1966. Bay Lower was constructed to allow TTC to operate a fully integrated subway so that passengers could travel without transf... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Waterfront BIA

207 Queens Quay West 
Telephone: 416-596-9821
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:30
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
Doors Open on Toronto’s Waterfront presented by The Waterfront BIA is part of the 14th Annual Doors Open Toronto presented by Great Gulf Homes, produced by the City of Toronto on May 25 and 26. NEW this year, tour the Toronto Police Marine Unit, and ... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

West Toronto Masonic Temple

151 Annette Street 
Telephone: 416-910-1979
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 5:00

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
Built in 1909, the Toronto West Masonic Temple stands as one of the grandest Masonic halls in Ontario today. The interior of the temple is richly decorated with examples of Masonic furniture, regalia, art, and stained glass. Rarely seen by the genera... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
None
Website:

Wind Turbine Generator at Exhibition Place

10 Alberta Cir
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
No tour details available
The Wind Turbine at Exhibition Place is North America's first wind turbine installed in a downtown urban setting and has since become a Toronto landmark. It was jointly developed by Toronto Hydro Electric System and Windshare. It was completed in 200... more.
Accessibility:
Partial
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid

Woodcliffe Landmark Properties - 10-12 Market Street - NEW!

10-12 Market Street 
Telephone: 416-361-5000
Saturday:
Not Open, Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45
Tours:
10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:30 p.m.
Market Street is located within the historic St. Lawrence Market area between Front Street and The Esplanade, directly across from the St. Lawrence Market south building and encompasses an entire city block. This is a project of Woodcliffe Landmark P... more.
Accessibility:
N/A
Washrooms:
No
Parking:
Paid
Website:

York Museum

2694 Eglinton Ave W
Telephone: 416-394-2759
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The York Museum is a community history museum which preserves and interprets the stories of the former City of York from its early beginnings to the present day. Visitors can learn how new immigrants built their own homes and opened businesses to con... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:

Zeidler Partnership Architects Office

315 Queen St W Floor : 2nd
Telephone: 416-596--8300
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45

Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m., Last admittance: 3:45
Tours:
Tours throughout the day but non-scheduled.
An excellent example of how a modern building can blend into an existing neighbourhood. To maintain the character of the street, retail was incorporated into the design with the offices above. Reception is on the second floor and the building feature... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Paid
Website:
Facebook:

Zion Church Cultural Centre

1650 Finch Ave E
Telephone:
Saturday:
10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m., Last admittance: 4:45

Sunday:
Not Open
Tours:
No
The Zion Church Cultural Centre was built in 1873 by the Methodists of L'Amaroux, the Finch Avenue community between Victoria Park and Warden, on land donated by Henry Scarce. It was acquired by the Borough of North York in 1971, and designated as an... more.
Accessibility:
Full
Washrooms:
Yes
Parking:
Free
Website:

 

原文:http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/culture/doorsopen.nsf/BuildingsAll?OpenView&count=999

阅读 7570 次数 最后修改于 星期五, 24 5月 2013 00:35
语嫣

冬天来了,春天还会远么?

QQ: 12585787

网站: www.torontomeet.com

You have no rights to post comments, pls login to post.

相约多伦多-TorontoMeet.com © Copyright 2012

网站记录了语嫣同学移民加拿大后在多伦多的生活的点点滴滴和经验分享。

“文章内容是否已经过时需要更新?你有补充的内容么?一定不要吝啬你的评论,和大家分享点什么吧。对于后来者,那都是宝贵的信息,也是一种对我的鼓励。我希望听见大家的声音,让我们共同来培育这片树林。”--语嫣

评论排名

  • 语嫣
    38 ( +6 )
  • 量体温的猫
    10 ( 0 )
  • juliajulia
    7 ( 0 )
  • 轻轻木子
    7 ( +1 )
  • yuga
    5 ( +2 )

友情链接